Hi,

Florian pointed me to other possible causes for general upgrade errors.

Even though I installed from the rpm I still executed the following:

(Step 7 of the UPGRADING)

cd /opt/otrs
bin/otrs.SetPermissions.pl /opt/otrs --otrs-user=otrs --web-user=wwwrun
--otrs-group=nogroup --web-group=www

After upgrading I executed step 11 of the UPGRADING:

bin/otrs.RebuildConfig.pl
bin/otrs.DeleteCache.pl

So these "normal" steps one often forgets when upgrading ought not necessarily
be the cause of the errors below.

Florian mentioned looking in the logfiles. Where can I find the logfiles which
give me information about the upgrade process?

None of the UPGRADING steps reported any "important" errors. As I had installed
3.2.0.beta5 previously, the MySQL DBUpdate pre and post scripts reported
errors, but only because all the new database entities already existed.

So unfortunately still no idea where to look. Any help very much appreciated.

Regards

Rudolf