Is there a way to exclude the prior email strings in emails when they go out to
customers in ORTS?  What happens is we end up with a really long page worth of
duplicate information when the customer responds to the email and it comes back
in as a new article.  With excluding the old information from the new article
or excluding the old email strings from the emails that go out from OTRS would
be an acceptable option for us.  I'm just not sure if there is a way to do that.

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

Nick

OTRS 3.1.12