Hi all,
The permission went OK, and with permissions ok I was able to:

1)      Change parameters in "sysconfig"

2)      Create a new process, synchronize and then create a new ticket from
process (wow!)

Still fighting with the un-ability to create a new ticket.
No errors in /var/log/messages

My header looks like:
[cid:image001.png@01CE00B1.E7830D60]

So no drop down menu or whatever.

I followed MG suggestion (reset configuration on
Frontend::Customer::ModuleRegistration)

CustomerFrontend::Module###CustomerTicketOverview was not default, I reset it.
The others where "default" (no circular arrow)
Now it works :)

Don't know why it broke.

I have some not compatible add-ons (multiserviceselect, diynamictickettemplate,
 EscalationSuspend   ) and I disabled the "company ticket".

But now I can enjoy testing 3.2 (until OTRS release the updated packages, then
I will work on production).

Thanks,
  Massimo

Massimo Bianchi