Fantastic!

Would it be possible to have the .gitignore updated to exclude all
locations that OTRS "writes" to (or what settings are required so can
I configure OTRS to store it's data/configuration in a completely
separate location). So that I can keep my local OTRS installation
up-to-date with git but not have to worry about wiping out any
data/configuration settings.

Thanks

Steve