Why would you need to enable the e-mail-external article type? If a user
sends an email then it is automatically opened as a new ticket or added to
an existing ticket. If they login to the customer portal then the ticket
they create is created as a webrequest article so that you can
differentiate between articles created via email and via the web. Providing
the customer account and the email address that they send from match then
they will be able to see their email tickets via the customer portal.

Can you explain what you are wanting to achieve...?

Steve

On 25 February 2013 10:40, Emilia Starzak <emi...@softservice.pl> wrote:

>  ** **
>
> ** **
>
>   ****
>
>  ****
>
> Hi,****
>
> ** **
>
> Is that possible to turn on more article types for customer than
> webrequest, i need e-mail-external, becouse a lot of our customers sends
> ticets via e-mail. They use customer panel very seldom, i want to conviece
> them to use it more often.****
>
> Kind regards,****
>
> Emilia ****
>
>  ****
>
>   ****
>
>  ****
>
>  ****
>
> [image: http://www.operatordtp.pl/softservice/softservice-maillogo.gif]***
> *
>
>  ****
>
> Soft Service Pawełczak i Wspólnicy Sp. J.
> ul. Węglowa 1/3
> 60-122 Poznań
> tel./fax: +48 61 661 51 30
> gsm: +48 661 403 064 ****