Hi List,

We upgraded from 2.4.x to 3.1.11. It has come to our attention by a customer
that only
one person was getting New Ticket notifications, but when a note was added all
the
people in the email field of the customer record got the update notification.

In researching this we found that if there was , space between email addresses
only
the last email address got the new ticket notification. If we take out the
space then all
the email addresses get the New Ticket Notification. 2.4.x didn't seem to have
this problem.

Is there an easy fix without having to go thru all of our customers making sure
there are no
spaces between the email addresses?

Thanks,

--