Dear List,

i have a problem with otrs 3.2.1 not showing the Company Tickets in the
CustomerTicketOverview "Company Tickets" Link. Instead a dialogue inviting the
user to create a new ticket is being displayed.

I have done the following so far:

1) I have create different customer-companies and have multiple users with the
customer id of their customer-company assigned to them.

2) i have extended the database schema of customer_user table to add a column
customer_ids (http://doc.otrs.org/3.2/en/html/customer-user-backend.html)

3) I have added the customer-company ID in the Customer IDs field of one user
of the company

3) i have added this field description in /opt/otrs/Kernel/Config/Defaults.pm:

       [ 'UserCustomerIDs', 'CustomerIDs', 'customer_ids', 1, 0, 'var', '', 0 ],

4) i have made sure (hint from IRC) that CustomerGroupSupport is disabled

Still, the company tickets don't show for the one user that the customer IDs
were added to - the "new ticket" dialogue is being displayed instead.

Is there anything that i might have missed here or do i have a problem in my
config? I have attached a copy of my SysConfig export .

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Rouven Sacha

--
Blinkenlichten Open Source Solutions
Maass  Sacha GbR | Weigandufer 45 | 12059 Berlin