Hello,
we have two OTRS 3.1.8 instances running fine on Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit, with
2 Apache Virtual Hosts configured with the "PerlOptions +Parent" option.

Today I've upgraded one of the instances to version 3.2.6, upgrade went
well with no errors, but now from the "Create New Request by Email" page,
after selecting the From Queue we get a Browser error saying this:

Error during AJAX communication. Status: error, Error: Internal Server Error

and in the Apache Error log for the Virtual Host this is logged:

[Mon May 06 16:30:52 2013] [error] encountered object 'false', but neither
allow_blessed nor convert_blessed settings are enabled at
/opt/otrspath1/Kernel/System/JSON.pm line 106.\n

and the Operator pull down menu is not populated at all.

The Perl modules check is OK.
Is this a known issue ? May be related to the multiple instances
configuration ?

Thanks in advance for your support.
Best regards,
Luca