De: Martin Hochreiter [linux...@wavenet.at]
Enviado el: miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013 12:04
Para: otrs@otrs.org
Asunto: [otrs] Hyperlinks dead? (javascript enabler)

Hi!

In the latest OTRS version – with the latest firefox – we cant click on html
links any more.
There is simply nothing  happening when you do a left-mouse click on a link in
a document.

If you use [CTRL] – left mouse (or right click and “open in new tab”) than its
working.

I have seen a click event – preventer section in the head of the sourcecode of
the page, may
It be, that enabling the javascript after page loading is not working any more
with the latest firefox?

Regards
Martin