Hi Marc,

better late then never.

Great Hint with the ACLs, works like a charm.

Here's what I did for anyone searching for something similar, it's pretty much
the example from the documentation on disabling Ticket Close on the Raw Queue:

    $Self->{TicketAcl}->{'ACL-Disable-IncidentReport-TicketClose'} = {
        # match properties
        Properties => {
            # current ticket match properties
            Ticket => {
                Type => ['IR - Incident Report'],
            }
        },
        # return possible options (white list)
        Possible => {
            # possible ticket options (white list)
            Ticket => {
                State => ['new', 'open', 'pending reminder'],
            },
            # possible action options
            Action => {
                AgentTicketBounce        => 1,
                AgentTicketClose         => 0,
                AgentTicketCompose       => 1,
                AgentTicketCustomer      => 1,
                AgentTicketForward       => 1,
                AgentTicketFreeText      => 1,
                AgentTicketHistory       => 1,
                AgentTicketLink          => 1,
                AgentTicketLock          => 1,
                AgentTicketMerge         => 1,
                AgentTicketMove          => 1,
                AgentTicketNote          => 1,
                AgentTicketOwner         => 1,
                AgentTicketPending       => 1,
                AgentTicketPhone         => 1,
                AgentTicketPhoneOutbound => 1,
                AgentTicketPrint         => 1,
                AgentTicketPriority      => 1,
                AgentTicketResponsible   => 1,
                AgentTicketWatcher       => 1,
                AgentTicketZoom          => 1,
                AgentLinkObject          => 1,
            },
        },
    };

I've also found a way to limit the Types on the Frontend with ACL which
wouldn't require editing the template, but I haven't tried it jet.
http://forums.otterhub.org/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=12772

Yours sincerely

Stephan Lang
IT System Administrator