You can create reports of type dynamic stat using as an object
TicketAccountedTime or, if you have the free TimeAccounting package
installed, the TimeAccounting object.

If you can, you should try configuring a report like that and see if it
yields something close to your needs. I can tell you that
TicketAccountedTime will generate a report where the time given by agents
for each article is used. You can breakdown the data by customer.