and this Pendingjobs.pl is the only place we have
seen a problem. All notifications to customers work fine except this one
instance.

On 07/23/2013 10:06 AM, Marty Hillman wrote:

We found that you can only have one email address in that field.  Separating
addresses with commas does not work. Instead, use a mail enabled distribution
list, and things work perfectly.

Hope this helps.

*From:*otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] *On Behalf Of
*Steve Clark
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 23, 2013 8:34 AM
*To:* User questions and discussions about OTRS.
*Subject:* Re: [otrs] otrs 3.1.11 - otrs.Pendingjobs.pl

On 07/23/2013 09:11 AM, Steven Carr wrote:

    <supp...@netwolves.com <mailto:supp...@netwolves.com>,s...@netwolves.com
<mailto:s...@netwolves.com>,rand...@netwolves.com <mailto:rand...@netwolves.com>> is an
invalid email address.

    The match fail is because the content between <> doesn't conform to the rfc
standard for an email address (multiple @ signs for starters). You can't put multiple
comma separated email addresses in a field designed for a single email address.

    Steve

Hi Steve,

I understand that - we don't put the <> in the address something in OTRS is
doing that. We have multiple emails separated by comma's in the
email field of out Customers. This is the only place where we see this error.
It appears something in OTRS is expecting only one Email address
and putting the <> around whatever happens to be in the Email field.

--
Stephen Clark
*NetWolves*