Hello,

we're working very happily with the masterslave module, the advanced
optiosn are fine.
This is working very fine via the web interface.

However i would like to use it in the following manner:
- via API create master ticket
- via email create slave tickets

I do have 2 challenges:
1) how should the API call (attributes) look like for creating the
master ticket and get back the reference ID to be used in step2, at
this moment we're using the app:otrs::create ticket (this is going
fine for creating tickets)
2) what should be added in the mail header to identify that this slave
ticket belongs to the in step 1 created master ticket

we did some tests with macking master tickets via above mentioned perl module.

When we include in the call for making the master:

--DynamicField MasterSlave="New Master Ticket"

It looks to be a fine master ticket

When we include in the slave ticket generation:

--DynamicField MasterSlave="SlaveOf:2013080410188

It also looks to be a fine slave

Also when we look into the webinterface the master/slave ticket
relationship looks fine

However a few issues arise:

1) when we close or update the master tickets the slaves aren't updated

Thx in advance for your reply.