You have to check your LDAP configuration y Sysconfig. Look for LDAP and it
will direct you to the FrontEnd::Customer::Auth, there you most likely have
it pointing to the DB, also check all the related variables there.

Regards

2013/8/5 Erik van Ast <erik.van....@suzohapp.nl>

> Hi all,****
>
> ** **
>
> Last week I posted this question already but I thought it was related to
> another problem that is solved now..****
>
> The only major problem I still have is that new users (created in Active
> Directory less than 2 years ago) can’t log in to OTRS as customers. I
> updated OTRS a couple of times and I didn’t notice this problem before, so
> I don’t know exactly which update caused this problem, but customers that
> used OTRS before are able to log on, but newer users can’t.****
>
> We use LDAP to sync the users with AD and seeing the error message
> (Authentication succeeded, but no customer record is found in the customer
> backend. Please contact your administrator.), LDAP seems to work fine, but
> somehow users are not put into the database, or am I wrong?****
>
> ** **
>
> Can someone help me out with this?****
>
> ** **
>
> Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards / Mit freundlichem Gruß,
> [image: image001]
> Erik van Ast (MCSE / MCSA Messaging)
> *SUZO-HAPP GROUP* | System Administrator
> *Office:* +31-(0)186-643333 | *Fax:* +31-(0)186-643377
> erik.van....@suzohapp.nl | www.suzohapp.nl
> [image: cid:image002.gif@01C927C8.F29B8270]   [image:
> cid:image003.gif@01C927C8.F29B8270]  ****
>
> ** **
>
> Please visit our new ecommerce website http://eu.suzohapp.com
>
> And we need your opinion! Please rate your experience at
> http://eu.suzohapp.com/survey

___________________________
Alvaro Cordero Retana
Consultor de Tecnologias