I accidentally ran an rpm upgrade prematurely on our dev instance and had to
remove the upgraded package and install the previous one. Since no DB changes
were run, everything went back to near normal after I restored the original
Config.pm file. The only thing that seems to be off is the ability to select
and display individual articles in the "show one article" view of the tickets.
If I click on the articles in the ticket, it will only show the last article
(email) submitted to the ticket. I assume that I may need to rebuild an index.
Can anyone point me towards instructions on how to restore the ability to
navigate the articles in "show one article" view?

James Roman