Hello Stefano,

Depending on the version you are coming from, it migth be needed for you to
reload the java script functions, so all the js gets correctly updated.

I happened to me during a migration from 2.4 up to 3.2 some in the middle
it started to show errors when loading different pages.

You have to look into FrontEnd::Agent::ModuleRegistration and try to set
all aspects to default and then set them back as you have them, it will
make the js to be availble.

Thats a shot, but it migth do it, also check some of the recomendations
from the upgrade file, it has some tricky things you migth have passed out.

Regards

2013/9/20 Finetti, Stefano <sfine...@lynx-international.com>

> Hello,
>
> After update to 3.2.10, I've noticed that if I try to reply to a customer
> ticket using the "reply" function into the ticket screen, I get this error:
>

> Backend ERROR: OTRS-CGI-10 Perl: 5.14.2 OS: linux Time: Fri Sep 20
> 10:49:14 2013 Message: Need ArticleType or ArticleTypeID! RemoteAddress:
> XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX RequestURI: /otrs/index.pl Traceback (22620): Module:
> Kernel::System::Ticket::Article::ArticleSend (OTRS 3.2.10) Line: 2022
> Module: Kernel::Modules::AgentTicketCompose::Run (OTRS 3.2.10) Line: 765
> Module: Kernel::System::Web::InterfaceAgent::Run (OTRS 3.2.10) Line: 863
> Module:
> /var/www/support.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/web/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/index.pl(unknown
> version) Line: 41
>

> (I've masked some irrelevant but rather private information)
>
> Any hint?
> It seems like the ArticleType is not set, but in the database, the table
> is just as it has to be:
>
> email-externalemail-internal email-notification-extemail-notification-int
> fax note-externalnote-internal note-reportphonesms webrequest
>

> --
> *Lynx International Srl*
> *Stefano Finetti*
> *Customer Service Manager*
> *http://www.lynx-international.com*
>
> *Axed Group*
> Via Pier Luigi Nervi e/3 - Torre 6 - 04100 Latina
> Skype: *ssfinetti*
> Mobile: +39 348.38.58.165
> *
> *
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted contain documentation which is
> highly confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
> entity to whom they are addressed. All written data and other information
> in the documentation is and shall remain the property of the disclosing
> party. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby formally
> notified that any disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, storing, copying
> or use of any of the information is strictly prohibited and will be legally
> pursued. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
> destroy the documentation including deletion of the same from any computer.
> Thank you.

Alvaro Cordero Retana
Consultor de Tecnologias
Gridshield Monitoreo de Redes e