It's possible out of the box. You just need to define the calendar
associated with your queues accordingly. I don't know for sure if you need
to enable the jobs that send escalation notifications in order to have the
required data (this is done by enabling some code in a Perl file named
something like GenericAgent..., search the mailing lists for details,
you'll find them). You can create reports (aka statistics) that will
compute and show the solution time.

The problem is, many companies want to measure time against an SLA not
simply across business hours but just across business hours when the ticket
is in certain states. For that you'll need an OTRS addon. The free version
of this addon sometimes remains unmaintained so you may be prevented from
using the latest version of OTRS if you become addicted to this addon.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 12:37 PM, Hugo Hidalgo <hugo.hida...@emea.nec.com>wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> I'm trying to find out if it is possible to get a report on ticket
> resolution time given a schedule of 8x5.
>

> This is very important for SLA with other companies.
>

> Can you help me?
>

> Best Regards.

> *[image: image001]*
>

> *Hugo Hidalgo PeƱalver*