I'd like to install some other things on my OTRS host (namely Nagios and a Maven repository) and am concerned about conflicting ports and services, etc.

Anyone have any insights or done this before? Anywhere that I can get more details on how OTRS is configured from a webserver/port perspective so I can avoid conflicts?

Thanks,

--
IDMWORKS
James Carroll

------
The information contained in this email message and any attachment may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message
and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and permanently
delete it from your computer and destroy any printout thereof.