ok, I did some test.
bssdev (the company) has 160 user.
User marco is associated to bssdev and sees 52 open tickets (in both views)
If I change the customer_id for marco from bssdev to a not existant,
framework shows me just 2 tickets for "my" (that is it right, are his
tickets) and "request new ticket" (0) for company.
as soon as I reset bssdev as customer_id at him all 52 tickets are back to
both views.

But let me check something else, there must be something around with other
account. I'll check and I'll update this post.

Thank you so much for now