Please consider using full sentences, full words, proper spelling, capital
letters to begin sentences, and appropriate punctuation to end sentences.
There is no benefit to typing txt spk in an email (or in a university, I
hear.)

If you intend to clarify, making muddled misspelled run-on sentences will
not help you achieve this goal.

Especially, it will not help if you basically told us the same thing you
told us in the first place.

First, read the documentation for OTRS.

If you cannot retrieve messages, it is because:
1) You didn't configure Admin, Postmaster Mail Accounts to retrieve
messages
2) Your Windows 7 box is not able to communicate POP3 to retrieve messages
from the mailbox. This could be because of firewall or permissions or
needing to connect to POP3S or other depending on what services your email
server allows connection.

3) You're able to press Fetch Mail and it retrieves but not scheduled
fetch. http://forums.otterhub.org/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=13793 might have
some clues

http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#before