Hi Swen,

You're right, there's no support for variables in the Bulk Action
email. I know, I implemented it, and this was not a requirement. :D

If you can't do coding, I think the best solution would be a
combination of the two actions Gerald suggested: Create a
"Notification (Event Based) which can send out email and can use
variables and make it trigger on an update of some field; create a
Generic Agent job that selects your tickets and sets the field wich
triggers the Notification you created.
--
Mike