Hello, does any one knows who can I disable automatic sending e-mails when an
agent respond a ticket? I only want to manage the tickets in my OTRS web
platform and I want to disable this feature, I only want to send and email with
an alert when a ticket have a response and a link with a quick acces to otrs.
Also I want to disable ticket creation when a user send a email to postmaster,
I only want to create tickets in OTRS web plataform.
Thank you, have a great day!