Hello all :)

We have a dynamic field added to track project number (if this is the wrong way
to add project accounting I’d be happy to know the correct way).

We also have time units enabled and made mandatory (Frontend::Agent;
Ticket::Frontend::AccountTime - Yes; Ticket::Frontend::NeedAccountedTime - Yes)

I’m trying to produce a report covering the last week showing time per project
(totals) and time per project broken down by ticket, listing clientID, ticket#,
subject and project.

Firstly, I have no idea how to do this :( I’ve had a play around with the stats
generator to no avail. I’m not even sure if I should be using TimeAccounting or
TicketAccountedTime..

Secondly, I’m not sure how to display just time for the last 7 days (some
tickets remain open for several weeks and can accrue upwards of 30-40 hours
work)

If anyone has done this I’d love to have a chat. If anyone can provide support
in getting this setup I’d be happy to pay for a little training…

Will Sheldon
IT Manager

Office: 604 568 0313 x114
Fax:    604 568 0314
Cell:   778 689 1244
Skype:  will.sheldon
#300-152 West Hastings
Vancouver, BC, V6B 1G8 Canada
www.appnovation.com

Click here to unsubscribe from further Appnovation communications.