Hello,

I am currently evaluating the OTRS Help Desk functionality.

During the evaluation I found that it is not possible to set Reactiontimes
per SLA and Prio.

E.g.:

SLA Standard with Prio low: Reaction Time 4 hours between 9AM-5PM
SLA Standard with Prio high: ReactionTme 1 hour between 9AM-5PM
SLA Standard with Prio Emergency: Reaction Time 1 hour 24/7

Do you guys know any way to realise that? Using one combined SLA like
STANDARD_LOW seems to be for me no real workaround, because it will be
confusing our users while opening incidents.

Hope someone can provide me here some info how this goal could be reached.

Thanks in advanced!

Jakob