Hi,
Can I make an upgrade from version otrs:itsm 3.1.6 to 4 possible in one step
(Linux)?
Is there any upgrade documentation?

Thanks.

     El Martes 10 de marzo de 2015 11:43, Christoph Sandhaus
<sandh...@mus.awo-ol.de> escribió:

 #yiv7722521734 p, #yiv7722521734 li {white-space:pre-wrap;}Hi! On an incoming
ticket via PostMaster otrs adds a wrong customer on CC and sends a confirmation
mail.I would like to figure out how otrs selects this customer. But I have _no_
idea where to start over. Any hint is apprechiated! Here is a description of my
problem: All our customer IDs are mailaddresses. Assume the customers mail
address of the incoming ticket is l...@mycompany.com But additionally there is
a customers address like first.l...@mycompany.com Now the ticket history
contains (freely translated from german): NewTicket - ... CustomerUpdate -
updated: CustomerId=...;CustomerUser=first.l...@mycompany.com ... SendAutoReply
- AutoReply send to <l...@mycompany.com> The auto reply mail contains an "CC"
entry to "fist.l...@mycompany.com". Thanks for any help ... =====OTRS: 4.0.5 on
debian 7.8