I am having trouble email attachments over 6mb. I have set the StorageModule to
ArticleStorageFS and WebUploadCacheModule to FS and WebMaxFileUpload to
24000000. When I attach a file over 6mb and try to email I get the error:
IMPOSSIBLE TO SEND MESSAGE TO:
wwahlst...@unionky.edu<mailto:wwahlst...@unionky.edu>

Thanks,
Walter
Confidentiality Statement - This electronic communication contains information
from the Union College e-mail message system and is confidential and/or
privileged. The information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any use,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution, duplication, or choice of
action/response as a result of the content of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify us immediately by return e-mail to the sender and by telephone at (606)
546-4151, and delete/destroy it without copying or reading the original message.