Some help please, we are still on OTRS 3.2.2.

I tried to add a new template for new phone ticket,  - I clicked on the plus
sign under new phone ticket.    Did an update,  and now the whole Ticket navbar
has gone!

So I removed the option, and did another update, but still missing,

Any help urgently !

Simon
________________________________
[http://www.southdowns.ac.uk/assets/efooter.png]<http://www.southdowns.ac.uk/apprenticeships>

This message may contain privileged and confidential information.
It is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the
message immediately.

The text in this e-mail and any attachments should not be altered or tampered
with in any way.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and do
not necessarily
reflect the views of South Downs College.