Hello,

It has been requested of me to set up notifications for both agents and
customers in a particular group to notify of ANY changes to a ticket. The
reason for this is that we have a user that just wants to follow along and be
kept up to date via email. I am having a hard time picking out what “events” to
use as a trigger. I can’t seem to find a reasonable definition for each of them
so that I know what to include and what not to. Many of them are similar and in
our version (3.3.8) there are even duplicates in the events list. There are two
of ArticleAgentNotification and ArticleCustomerNotification each. Can someone
please point me in the right direction as my google fu is failing me. Thanks in
advance for any assistance!

Justin Cole
ECHO Labs LLC

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and