Dear All,

We have an OTRS Free 4 in our Company(NEC) and we are using your tool since
four years. In this time ago, we have not been able the way to create a report
of SLA with your tool.
We have a procedure in MySQL but, we think that a tool of ticketing should have
the way to create this reports.

For example, it's normal in many companies to create a reports of ticket taking
into account:

·         How long has a ticket since it was created until it closed(with an
calendar)?

·         How long has a ticket since it was created until it closed(with an
calendar) without count several states(when the ticket is waiting the answer)?.

This is important for our final customers because there are many penalties if
the tickets is not resolved in the time. We cannot be able to understand how
OTRS don't have these features.

My question is: Are there any extension or features for OTRS to calculate it?.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

[Descripción: image001]

Hugo Hidalgo Peñalver