Hi Holger,

thanks for the info. The setup you describe is very close to the setup I
would want to implement here.
For the moment, I only have the following queues: Junk, Misc, Postmaster
and Department 1.

To get to your setup, I would need to add services (I have most already),
and add SLA's (don't have those yet). Do you use different queue's for
each department/customer or do you use a queue per type of SLA?

As for part 2 of my message regarding the reporting, I constructed 2 SQL
statements to run on my Postgresql db. It might be helpful to others so
I'll post it here:

/* List tickets and sum of time spent on the ticket in date period sorted
by title, and create_time */
select t.tn Ticketnumber,
        u.first_name as Firstname,
        u.last_name as Lastname,
        t.title Title,
        sum(ta.time_unit) Time_unit,
        q.name Queue,
        t.customer_user_id Customer_user,
        t.customer_id Customer,
        t.create_time Ticket_created,
        min(a.create_time) First_action,
        max(a.create_time) Last_action
from ticket t
        left join time_accounting ta on ta.ticket_id=t.id
        left join queue q on t.queue_id = q.id
        left join article a on a.id=ta.article_id
        left join users u on u.id = a.create_by
where ta.time_unit is not null and
        ta.create_time between '2015-05-01' and '2014-05-31'
group by t.tn, t.title, u.first_name, u.last_name, queue, customer_user,
customer, t.create_time
order by t.title

/* List total time per Agent in a give period*/
select u.first_name as Firstname,
        u.last_name as Lastname,
        sum(ta.time_unit)
from time_accounting ta
left join users u on u.id = ta.create_by
where u.id = ta.create_by and
        ta.create_time between '2015-05-01' and '2015-05-31'
group by u.id

Regards,
Benedict

<snip>