Nils Leideck <nils.leideck <at> leidex.net> writes:

> On 21 May 2015, at 21:41, Saunders, Eric <esaunders <at> ucsd.edu> wrote:
>
> I would like to include a Customer User field that performs a live search
of existing customers in a Process Activity Dialog. The functionality would
be identical to that of the Create New Phone Ticket screen or the process
demonstrated at 11:12 of this webinar:

> You can select the "Customer" as a field in the Activity Dialog
configurations.

> -- Cheers, NilsĀ

True, but not in a way that's visible to the Customer. The goal is to allow
Customers to submit on behalf of others.

Thanks,
+Eric