Hi.

> Am 20.08.2015 um 18:55 schrieb Nick Bright <nick.bri...@valnet.net>:
>
> Is there any more detail for ticket history available in the database that
> might not be in the UI?
>
> I have a ticket which had its' ownership changed, and moved to another queue.
>
> The Agent whom the action was logged under states that they didn't take the
> action, and all other queried employees stated "I didn't touch that ticket".
>
> So, how can I determine what actually happened with this ticket?
>
> For example, is the IP address of the agent logged in the DB somewhere -
> maybe I could see what machine it was?

No, you could try and look into the webservers’ access log. Look for the
ticket-id. That may give you some insight. But usually you can count on OTRS’
logging: If it says user XY moved a ticket, he did. Of course it’s possible
he/she wasn’t careful with his/her login credentials, so someone else fiddled
with the data as that user. If that is a good excuse is on your decision ...

Regards
—
Jan Dreyer
IT Administrator — Operations — A-SCM-IT IOX Expert
This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please notify
the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the information in this email is strictly
forbidden.