Already checked, but the mysql config has not changed in the OTRS upgrade:
max_allowed_packet=100M

and also, the problem comes only when we try to attach files on the reply page, if we send pre-loaded attachments from standard responses all goes ok, so is not a problem from the DB (the article with pre-loaded attachments was saved without any problem)

This thing start to make me crazy, please help me