Hi,
I already tried that with same results.  One other thing that I discovered
is that when I run ps -u otrs I get:
 PID TTY          TIME CMD
27247 ?        00:00:00 otrs.Scheduler.

Which stays there till I don't kill it manually.

I created exactly same setup in virtual machine that is running MYSQL where
scheduler is working just fine. Could MSSQL be causing scheduler not
starting? Also any idea why are  error log files created, but empty?