On Mon Feb 02 2015 12:30:42 CST, William Byrd via Outages <outages@outages.org>
wrote:

> Windstream Hosted Solutions is experiencing a nationwide MPLS event affecting
> all customers.  Our engineers are engaged and troubleshooting this event.
> Because of high call volume, we ask that you do not call the Network
> Operations Center rather open tickets online.

Any other info available yet?  We’ve asked our account team, but nothing yet.
Curious that MPLS is the problem given that they had the previous MPLS meltdown
back in November.

--
Julian Y. Koh
Acting Associate Director, Telecommunications and Network Services

2001 Sheridan Road #G-166
Evanston, IL 60208
847-467-5780
NUIT Web Site: <http://www.it.northwestern.edu/>