Lucas Casteel | Senior Systems Administrator
MID-MISSOURI BANK | midmobank.com<http://www.midmobank.com/> | Springfield, MO

To send me an encrypted email securely, please visit our secure email portal at
http://secure.midmobank.com.

This communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify MMB Support Staff by calling
417-890-7208, option 1. You may be reimbursed for reasonable costs incurred in
notifying us.