It’s not just Comcast. Seeing Level3 affected sites/customers as well.

On 11/6/17, 10:38 AM, "jstefanik Outages via Outages" <outages@outages.org>
wrote:

    EXTERNAL MAIL: outages-boun...@outages.org

    Meant to send this to the whole list. Sorry!

    > I’m seeing a few reports via Twitter that Level3 is having issues.
DownDetector shows a massive number of sites with high latency on their home
page as well. Our Comcast link in Hartford, CT is going nowhere. Pings are off
the charts and packet loss is quite high.