From: Outages <outages-boun...@outages.org> On Behalf Of James Laszko via
Outages
Sent: 20 November 2018 15:29
To: Ferullo, Michael J. <mferu...@hinckleyallen.com>
Cc: outages@outages.org
Subject: Re: [outages] facebook slow

Not to be a negative Nancy, but the "me too's" are probably less valid of a
post than the perceived less valuable social media outage posts.

Facebook does now host and provide business productivity tools, so does that
change any relevance?

Happy Holidays!

James Laszko
Mythos Technology Inc

On Nov 20, 2018, at 7:25 AM, Ferullo, Michael J. via Outages