Seeing here at well.

Office 362.

On 7/2/19 4:27 PM, Mike Lewinski via Outages wrote:
When accessing Outlook Web Access I get an unusual error in Firefox:

Corrupted Content Error

The site at https://outlook.office.com/mail/inbox has experienced a network
protocol violation that cannot be repaired.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data
transmission was detected.

This is apparently known by Microsoft. Via https://status.office365.com

Title: Unable to access Microsoft 365 services or features

User impact: Users may be unable to access Microsoft 365 services or features.

Current status: We're analyzing system logs in order to better understand the
issue and to determine our next troubleshooting steps.

Scope of impact: Impact is specific to a subset of users who are served through
the affected infrastructure.

Next update by: Tuesday, July 2, 2019, at 10:30 PM UTC

Switching to a VPN that has IPv6 connectivity and everything works (both
desktop client and OWA). But that also changed my IPv4 address also so I can't
conclude too much (but definitely see v6 communication to MS).