On 7/3/19 12:48 AM, Marcel Herrguth via Outages wrote:
Some Ticket systems use the following headers:

IMHO not enough use them.

Don't know how many legitimate E-Mail-Answers may contain above, maybe it helps.

The "auto-generated" & "auto-replied" values for the "Auto-Submitted:" header mean that a process automatically created and submitted the email. (There is a "none" value that can be used for something manual. But I don't think it's actually used.)

The "X-Auto-Response-Suppress:" header is experimental with it's leading "X-" and somewhat proprietary (as I understand it).

But, either of these probably qualify for holding posts for a moderator to look at and act on.

I don't think that the "Precedence:" header, particularly "bulk" is a clear indicator. But, it might be safer to error on the side of caution and moderate it as well.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die