Details are available on their website:

http://www.primelink1.com/support/outages-and-alerts/

"Monday, September 23rd at 10:35 am-Some customers on the PrimeLink network are
currently experiencing a disruption of voice and data services.  For some
customers, it is preventing them from calling into our Network Operations
Center.  We are aware of the issue and have mobilized all personnel to rectify
the issue.  We will keep you apprised as updates become available.

Monday, September 23rd at 12:30 pm- The PrimeLink Network Operations Center is
continuing to diligently work on the disruption of voice and data services
currently being experience by many of our customers.  Services are in the
process of being restored and customers may notice services going up and down.
We are continuing to work on complete network stability."