Yes it was just an eerie coincidence , nothing more to see here 🤦🏻‍♂️

________________________________
From: Joly MacFie <joly...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 9:23:50 AM
To: Anthony O <anth...@nero-consulting.com>
Cc: outages <outages@outages.org>
Subject: Re: [outages] Pilot fiber down in midtown Manhattan

Literally nothing on https://twitter.com/FiberStatus

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 8:30 AM Anthony Oren via Outages
<outages@outages.org<mailto:outages@outages.org>> wrote:
They sent a maintenance email stating they would do maintenance work tonight at
11pm but right now they are down completely in midtown NYC and I’ve been on
hold for over 40 minutes to no avail. Anyone else seeing this or have info on
how to check status? (Can’t find them even listed at DownDetector).

Anthony
--

Anthony Oren
Nero Consulting Inc.

Is your company ready for New York State's Cyber Security Regulations?
www.nero-consulting.com<http://www.nero-consulting.com>
Trusted+Technology+Partner

Notice: The information contained in this email is CONFIDENTIAL and intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly
PROHIBITED and will be considered a tortuous interference in our confidential
business relationships. Additionally, unauthorized dissemination of this
confidential information subjects you to criminal and civil penalties. If you
email, and delete the original message.