From: Outages <outages-boun...@outages.org> On Behalf Of Randy Bush via Outages
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 1:14 PM
To: outages@outages.org
Subject: Re: [outages] 3556 problems

Sabre Email Notification: This email is from an EXTERNAL source. Please use
caution when clicking on links or opening attachments from an unknown or
suspicious sender.To report a suspected phishing email, browse to:
help.sabre.com > Risk & Security > Report a Security Issue

> initial research identified that an offending flowspec announcement
> prevented Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) from establishing

opsec paranoid here wonders about the content of the flowspec announcement and
whence it originated.

randy