Starting at 1:36 PM UTC TATA Communications is having major issues in Los
Angeles. We lost light on our ports and this appears to be affecting their
trans-pacific traffic significantly as well. No update from them yet.

Sincerely,

Charles Henry
Network Operations Team
Total Uptime Technologies, LLC
Support Portal: https://support.totaluptime.com

+1 800-584-1514 - TEL (US & Canada)
+44 330 808 0228 - TEL (United Kingdom)
+1 888-584-1194 - FAX

the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does
not consent to email or messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the
firm or its subsidiaries or business units shall be understood as neither given
nor endorsed by it.