From: Ross Tajvar via Outages <outages@outages.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 10:54 PM
To: OUTAGES Mailing List
Subject: Re: [outages] Fiber cut in NoVA

We also have some Wave (RCN) circuits impacted by this cut. A little more info:

As of ~7pm Eastern:

Damage traced to construction at Gallows Rd and Saic Ct. Damage is due to
construction boring and is 10 feet deep. Crews on site. No ETR at this time.

Then at ~9pm Eastern (this one we got over the phone from Wave who got it from
Fiberlight):
they are "routing a spare conduit to check for damages" and continuing to do
escavation [sic], no ETR, 432-count fiber

Nothing since. Anyone have a picture of the damage? Or live close enough to go
take one?

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 6:36 PM Ross Tajvar