"""
An apparent Microsoft outage has impacted a slew of services, including Bing,
the company's artificial intelligence assistant Copilot, ChatGPT, and more.

Several Bing users reported earlier on Thursday that the company's Bing search
engine was down. Those users also reported that they were having trouble using
Microsoft's Copilot and ChatGPT's internet search. Microsoft has invested
billions of dollars into OpenAI and the ChatGPT maker also uses Microsoft's
infrastructure. The private search engine DuckDuckGo, which isn't owned by
Microsoft but uses the Bing API, has also been affected.
"""

https://www.zdnet.com/article/a-massive-microsoft-outage-is-impacting-bing-copilot-chatgpt-and-duckduckgo

Makes me nervous that DuckDuck is included.  Nice that they clarified.

The story does note further down that this outage is already in recovery
phase...

Cheers,
-- jra
--