Though I haven't seen anything as yet from Reid, I have a report that the
ClientHold was cleared around 1620EDT, and my whois reflects this.

If you have DNS zones hosted by HE, check that they're behaving as you
expect folks.

Thanks to everyone who yanked on a rope, and yes, NetSol, we *will* expect
an After-Action Report on this.

Cheers,
-- jra