Just a reminder to get your new club logo design made! I know everybody had the
best of intentions when they first found out about it and have been exploring
ideas for the last week. So now its time to get drawing, painting, sculpting
etc... The contest ends Friday, but if your going to drop it off at the office
it has to be Thursday because we are closed Friday. Thanks to the people who
have submitted so far, but unfortunately my design is still the best. Even if
your design is only 90% done, still submit it and if we see the potential then
you can work with our talented club graphic artists (aka me) to finish it. I
want to see something cool by the end of the week (sorry if its midterm week
for you, I feel your pain). Check out following page for all the details, and
be creative!

http://outdoorsclub.ca/logo.html

Justin Smalley, UAOC Information Officer

http://outdoorsclub.ca