Hi Everyone,

Hope that your exams are going well.  This is a list of VHS movies that I am
planning on bringing on the trip.  Since a lot of the movies belong to my
roommate, he cut the list down to about 1/3 of our collection.  For this
reason, I will be bringing all of the following movies on the trip unless there
is protest against any of them (I wouldn't want my movies to mysteriously end up
in the bottom of the bus for the entire trip).

- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Lake Placid
- Star Wars IV, V and VI
- Mission Impossible II
- Jeepers Creepers
- Face/Off
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Blade
- Austin Powers: International man of Mystery
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
- Changing Lanes
- Empire Records
- Scary Movie
- Romeo & Juliet
- Cabin Fever
- Batman Forever
- Jury Duty
- Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
- The Crow
- The Crow: City of Angels
- Snatch
- Billy Madison
- Super Troopers
- Matrix
- Full Metal Jacket
- Pulp Fiction

I figured that this would give us a decent selection and help kill the 60 hours
we have to look forward to on the bus.

Have a great Christmas, I'll see you all on Boxing Day.

-Kelli