I am pleased to inform all club members of the 2006-2007 UAOC executive team.

Justin Smalley          President
Sheena Nyenhuis         Vice-President
Adam Bryson             Treasurer
Haley Elzen             Administrator
Max Mcleod              Information Officer
Konstantin Gavrikov     Social Coordinator
Jenni-Mai Gregg         Social Coordinator
Ryan Dick               Assistant Treasurer
Everett Zdrill          Equipment Officer

Amanda Krowski          Queen of the Dudes
Ryan Melnichuk          Dude
Adam Noecker            Dude
Rob Mallett             Dude

This stellar team is committed to making next year the best possible
for all our members. We hope to see you all on some trips or just
hanging out next year.

A few other orders of business.

1) OFFICE HOURS SUSPENDED UNTIL SEPTEMBER. If you need to rent
equipment or pick up a tee-shirt still, please arrange a meeting over
email.

2) Please feel free to use the email list over the summer to find some
people for your camping trip, night on the town, or any other fun
event. Just send an email to Outdoors@mailman.srv.ualberta.ca and it
will be forwarded to all 230 of  our current members.

I hope everyone had a great year with the UAOC and I'll be looking for
your next year. Good luck with finals, and hopefully we can get
together when its all done. Try and book the afternoon of April 29th
off (The Saturday after finals end) for some fun and games. I'll keep
you posted.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone for my best year yet in the UAOC. It's
really you guys that keep the club alive.

-Justin Smalley, UAOC President
http://outdoorsclub.ca